Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cyanotypes....


For the photography assignment I still am not 100% sure what images I want to use but I like this technique a lot. I used to enjoy working in the darkroom processing images and different results I used to get using different papers, chemicals etc.
In this image even though I have achieved the result on photoshop, I still feel it gives the feel of the old technique.
I want to use Cyanotype as the colour/technique for my photography assignment.
As the subject...I always shoot windows/doors where ever i go. I dont know what is it that attracts me to them...maybe what we see through them or maybe the curiosity...what we cant see through them!
So far this is my idea.

1 comment:

  1. I like this image, and would like to see more of your windows/doors pictures!

    Chisholm has a fully set up darkroom - maybe it could be fun to give it a go again?

    ReplyDelete